Don and Mickey Wrona are the owners of Anchor Bay Scuba, Inc.
Don has been teaching for Anchor Bay Scuba, Inc. since 1981 and is a PADI Master Instructor. Mickey is an Assistant Instructor and has been diving since 1984. PADI Instructor Maserati Kazmierczak can offer classes in both English and Polish. We bring the fun and excitement of scuba diving into the store. Our staff of certified instructors can offer a variety of courses and we have classes starting daily. We offer a full line of scuba equipment that is sure to fit your needs. We also offer salt water trips along with our local Michigan and Canadian dives. Come in and see what we have done to the place. Let us know what we can do to make it better.
Why Learn to Dive at Anchor Bay Scuba, Inc.?
First it’s important to say that we offer certification from the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) which is the world’s largest scuba diving certification agency. What that means for you is that you will receive one of the highest regarded Open Water Diving Courses in the industry and that your certification card will be honored in more countries than your American Express Card. Our in-store pool allows us the convenience of scheduling training to fit your needs.
In addition, we are a PADI 5-Star training facility which means that we excel in providing dive consumers with a full range of diver education programs, equipment selection, experience opportunities, and that we actively promote aquatic environmental awareness.
Why Shop at Anchor Bay Scuba, Inc.?
Anchor Bay Scuba, Inc. keeps the customer's needs as our primary concern. We are proud to offer the dive industries premier line of equipment from Scubapro, Tusa, and Waterproof. Anchor Bay Scuba, Inc. does more than sell the gear you need, we also service what we sell.
The service and repair of dive equipment for:
We stock all annual overhaul parts as well as many other replacement parts.
We also do:
- VIP Tank inspections - PSI Certified
- Hydro testing
- Drysuit and Wetsuit repairs.
Our service technicians are trained and certified by the manufactures to safely service your equipment to factory specifications.
Why Do Business at Anchor Bay Scuba, Inc.?
- Anchor Bay Scuba, Inc. keeps the customer's needs as our primary concern.
- You can expect the highest level of diver training in the country.
- Recognized by PADI for 20 years of outstanding service.
- A full range of PADI courses.
- An in-store pool allows training scheduled to fit your needs.
- A full range of dive equipment for all styles of diving.
- Equipment servicing provided by experienced, factory trained technicians.
- Air Fills - dependable, certified, quality air.
- Dive travel - Local, Caribbean, and International adventures.
Most important is the fact that we are truly interested in the business of diving. That is why we provide for you a wide range of instruction and services vitally important to your enjoyment of the sport of scuba diving and go beyond simply selling you dive equipment.